Friday, February 4, 2011

No, I'm not dead.


The doctor told me I could leave the hospital today.
Which makes me happy. Staring out the hospital window was driving me crazy;

I have been in better shape. The 15 minute walk to our hotel made me wanna fall asleep,
most kinds of food isn't tempting at all, and my stocmach really has a life of it's own.(This I am not
going to give you any details about, it"s no fairytale) I guess this is just something you have to prepared for when going to India. My antibiotics is starting to do their thing and sooner or later I'll be back on my feet.

So no worries poeple!
Next week I'll get the result of some tests they took,
and until then we'll do not too exhausting things .
(like walking around a mountain twice a day or something as clever)


Puss&Kram!
/Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment