Friday, November 26, 2010

On the way...

I guess Nina is sitting in the train to Vienna now. And I am sitting here, getting nervous. How is it going to be? What will she think of my home? How are our last days here going to be? Did I organise everything? Haven't I forgot anything?

Nina is already on her way, she said goodbye to her family and friends, she packed her bag, she took the airplane... and she met new people, a new country... for me it still seems so far away. I am leaving on Tuesday?? No way. But yes, it is true. In some days I will understand how she feels now. I hope I will. In some days we will be in the same situation again, in the same world. Until then life may be strange, discussions may be hard and thoughts may be confused. But we are leaving soon. That is for sure.

After 6 months of waiting I can finally say: We are leaving on Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment