Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Back in Finland


I grew up here


Me and brother





A piece of finnish summer and a small piece of finnish gas station






After almost a week on the road I am back in Finland.
My sunburn I got at stryno is already gone.
I can't really explain how it feels to be back. The big news since I left:
we got a new pizzeria, one of my friends broke up with her boyfriend and nordea changed location to the other side of the street. So actually not that much. It's like always have been.
India feels far away from the slow countryside rhytm of this place. But I'm preparing with reading. I've decided I should read a lot about India before we leave. More for the pleasure of daydreaming away than for the facts, but anyway.

Selvtak Simone for the time we spent together on Stryno. Det var virkeligt dejligt at ses.
It feels like we're going to be a good team.

4 comments:

  1. your home town doesn't seem that small to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about 2500 people in the centre. You can decide yourself if it's big or small :) But i think it's supersmall

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't mean population, may be we got different approaches,for me tall buildings and good roads goes with big towns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I gave you the wrong impression. We have no tall buildings except for the "watertower" (used as a cafe) from wich one of the pictures is taken. And in general I think we have good roads. But hey, I heard we're quite big if you consider the complete area we take, not population,wich means you're right :)

    ReplyDelete